Friday, February 11, 2011

Fishing...Finally!

Well, we escaped the snow, but it is still cold! Weather should pass though, so we are looking forward to next week. We ended up leaving really early Monday morning instead of Sunday afternoon like we had planned. We took off at 3a.m. Monday, and got in to New Orleans late that night. I was able to get out on Tuesday and run the boat some, and I was able to squeeze in a little fishing! The motor is now good and broke in, and all of my hardwork has come to a head. I was really happy with the amount of fish I was able to catch on Tuesday. Even though I was in an area that I couldn't fish for the classic, it still made me feel confident that I was able to catch numbers and size in the cold conditions I was up against. I really feel like I am a little bit more clued in to what to look for and do during official classic practice.

I don't have much for this post, but I want to keep everyone well informed during my time on the Delta! I will leave you with a picture of my best fish from Tuesday:

No comments:

Post a Comment