Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am down to the wire. I have spend the last few days working on tackle. I have been watching archive DVDs of tournaments and getting mentally focused. I want this Classic. This is my 9th time to the BASS Master Classic and I want to take the victory lap.
I am bringing home the camper and Bobbi will be getting it ready. My wife is AWESOME (I know.) Mason and Makayla have their last week at school and then Bobbi will start homeschooling. This week will fly by and we will be ready for the season (somehow.)
As most of you know, when I am not fishing- I am working on our land. I love land management and working on wildlife habitats. We received an honor last week from Anderson County. It might not seem like much to some people...but to me it is a true honor.
"Certificate of appreciation for making a difference in wildlife habitat"
2009 Wildlife Award.
Thank You Anderson County.

No comments:

Post a Comment