Monday, January 25, 2010

January is a crazy time at the Chapman house!

January is crazy busy. This is the month that all the procrastinating catches up and all the last minute details have to be taken care of. This past week was a blur! I left Monday to drive to Nashville and pick up my 2010 Triton. (I will get pictures online soon.) Picked up the boat Tuesday and drove back to KC. Wednesday was spent at Show Me Campers and Boats installing all my upgraded equipment. We put on the new Fulton F2 Jack and Fulton F2 winch, installed the electronics and batteries, and made sure everything is ready for competition. I will break in the boat this week and be make sure it runs perfectly before we head to the Classic.
Thursday I delivered campers and boats down the the show at Bartle Hall. Friday and Saturday I did a promotion at Anglers Outpost in Kentucky. Sunday we went to church and spent time together as a family before I helped return a few boats from Barte Hall to Show Me Campers and Boats. Crazy busy week.
This week we will be wrapping up all last minute details. I still need to order my Costa's and a few other items, test some new product, break in the boat, order new jerseys, finish the truck wrap and start getting the camper ready.
January may be hectic, but it is exciting. I will breathe much easier once we get everything done and loaded. The Classic is on my mind and I am ready to get to Lay Lake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment