Thursday, January 14, 2010



Being outdoors in the woods or on the water is in my blood. I grew up loving to fish and always had a competitive spirit. When I got introduced to professional bass fishing...I was hooked. The thought of making my living doing something that I love is incredible. I have been fishing on the professional circuits for 15 years and done well enough to support my family.
I had no idea that an avid outdoors man and angler would have to learn to use the computer!!!!

I am not a computer genius...but I am going to try to keep all my fans, friends and family better informed of my journey through the world of professional bass tournaments.

This year I will make a commitment to 'blogging.' (I have no idea what the word blogging means, but I will type a few lines and post a few pictures on the computer for all of you.)
I am competing on the BASS Elite Series and the PAA tournament series in 2010. It will start with the BASS Master Classic. This is my 9th time qualifying for the Classic and I am ready for the WIN!!

We leave for the Classic in three weeks. I am wrapping up all my deer hunting and preparing for fishing season.
I will keep you informed and look forward to 2010.
Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment