Monday, January 18, 2010

The 2010 Triton is ready. I am picking up my boat in Nashville in the morning. I cannot wait to see what the new wrap looks like.
My new Fulton F2 Jack and Wench arrived, the electronics are here. I am ready to get my equipment rigged and ready for competition. One of the major keys to success on the BASS Elite Series is having great equipment. I spend a good portion of the off-season researching new products and getting my boat and truck ready. Getting all of my tackle, rods, reels, baits...everything ready for the next tournament season.
When I head to the BASS Master Classic, I like to feel confident in all my gear. I will be working hard the next few weeks and plan to go to the Classic knowing that I have the best boat, outboard, trolling motor, electronics, jack and trailer wench, baits, line, hooks...You name it.
It's crunch time. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment